Trying to Please Everyone: Or Converting multiple Pop Culture Utopias into a Timeline.

I also see parallels with Resident Evil Gaiden. It looks like we won't be seeing Jill in civilian clothes - but I hope her character will be better written without being drastically toughened up in the remake.

Are there any according to cast? And in connection with this, will Jill have a more permanent appearance (seriously - after the third part she looks different every time)?
There isn't a specific cast yet but there will be when I get to it. Jill’s clothes stay pretty consistent along with those of the other characters.

Jill’s clothes stay pretty consistent along with those of the other characters.
In fact, here's the thing - if you look closely at all the games in the series, Jill Valentine always appears in uniform during missions. In fact, the third part (both Nemesis and the Remake) are the only ones where Jill wears civilian clothes, and this is the only game where she is not a participant in a military or police operation (yes, that’s why her image in Death Island is very strange).