Map Thread XXII

No shade on you but God man the idea that the (presumably Communist?) "New People's Army" based in Portland also includes some of the most batshit far-right regions of the United States (East Washington, Idaho, Montana, etc.) is so cooked
I could see a theoretical coalition of anarchists/libertarians being enthralled by the idea of a populist, anti-federal uprising, though I also see that as being about 15% of the population max

Does anyone has any historical maps that show the territorial waters of world countries before the 1982-1994 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea?, I am working on a 2K-BAM version of the territorial waters and exclusive economic zones (EEZ) of the OTL world as of 2024, but I also plan to make older maps dating back to OTL 1937 and 1914.

So I wonder, what did the territorial waters of world countries looked like during WW1 and WW2 for example?, I know that exclusive economic zones are a very recent concept that were only invented in that 1982 UN treaty, but about territorial waters - did most countries have a consistent concept of this, and if so, how did their territorial waters looked like back then when compared to now?, I want to avoid looking anachronistic, and if such a thing would be even accurate to make.
Exclusive-Economic-Zone-eu-map.jpg