Let's play: Master and Servants, the salvation of the USSR in the Kyivian Божевільний замок sound

Wotcher,

As we all know, the 1970s and 1980s comprised a revolution in the culture of the Soviet Union. The unstoppable sound of the need for industry began in Kyiv, a home of Soviet Revolution, and was amplified by the Ramtha's School of Enlightenment's smuggling of MDMA into the Soviet Union. Nobody was prepared for the Божевільний замок (Mad Castle) sound of electro-pop communist Industrial bands like Dispatch Action (Дія відправки) or the later Ukraine Techno Sound. The combination of cut-up cuban beats destroyed all traditional conceptions of Folk Dance in the Soviet Union leading to Hard Bass and Broken Core. The current Soviet Elite tries to deny the gay basis of Techno-Detroit or Chicago-House-New York which prefigured ignorantly the correct historical-materialist basis of the Soviet Sound and Soviet "Orbital" economy on the "Girlfriend Style Tracker" instead of the bourgeois sequencer, but MDMA has transformed the Soviet Union from Alcoholism to Serotonism and 3 day hangovers.

We have become Masters and Servants. We have become Masters and Servants.

It is impossible to imagine the West having mastered bass and drum, to have mastered the music of the cuban mountains and deeply forested areas, but the Soviet Revolution needed Jungle I am afraid. Without the innovations of the Kyiv sound and the external revolutionary impulse of the objectively incorrect RSE revolutionaries, the Soviet Union might be an economy limping on dishonesty, ethanol, and bad "Swedish" style pop-disco. Instead the Soviet Union has survived and exported to Central Europe the revolution of hard bass and drum, engaged conformance economics, and broad Anti-Sluggishly-Progressive-Drum-Beat-Post-Traumatic-Stress treatment with MDMA.

In the West, even, who does not squat with the Soviet Beat Supremacy?

yours,
Sam R.

Why are you insulting me? I was asking a question.
And I have answered it.

I am not insulting you, I am describing what you are doing. If you would like to discuss this thread and the purpose of the ASB forum, you are welcome to PM me or post in the Help and Rules area, but repeatedly posting in a thread that it does not meet your standards for plausibility is rude and destructive to discussion.