You've a few instances of "Zhukov" being in text when contextually you meant "Stalin" in the first section. Most glaring to me is the airplane and after when Zhukov invites them into the city.

This tl is looking great so far. One thing I'm curious about should be how Sozinat ideology is viewed in the ATL present. The Nazis are (rightfully) seen as some of the worst humanity has to offer, and are a big cautionary tale for extremist ultranationalist ideologies.

But ittl WW2 and , by extension, the holocaust seems to be smaller in scale, which is great. But with a slightly smaller pile of corpses to point at, there could be more active attempts at rehabilitation.

Especially with the cold war coming up, and less American involvement in Europe (thus pop-culture/public awareness) , there could be some that try to portray Hitler's bunch as "Actually heroes that only wanted to protect Europe from the evils of communism" . Which wouldn't be very great...

This tl is looking great so far. One thing I'm curious about should be how Sozinat ideology is viewed in the ATL present. The Nazis are (rightfully) seen as some of the worst humanity has to offer, and are a big cautionary tale for extremist ultranationalist ideologies.

But ittl WW2 and , by extension, the holocaust seems to be smaller in scale, which is great. But with a slightly smaller pile of corpses to point at, there could be more active attempts at rehabilitation.

Especially with the cold war coming up, and less American involvement in Europe (thus pop-culture/public awareness) , there could be some that try to portray Hitler's bunch as "Actually heroes that only wanted to protect Europe from the evils of communism" . Which wouldn't be very great...
Maybe get much more people who denial all the crimes the Sozinats do

Maybe Hitler has, Middle Eastern allies , Ala; Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Afgh and Azad Hind has more success?
Earlier Pacific War also lead to butterflies in India.
The Middle East will be a bit more active than OTL. To help make up for the war being quieter elsewhere.
I wonder how thats going to look like. I doubt the Brits are going to try to do island hoping to Tokyo or start an offensive from malysia into Machuko or smth. And I doubt the Japanese are going to do a pearl harbour at Singapore or Hong Kong. Maybe just a naval war to see who can smash who's navy first.

Maybe even the battle of midway or midway equivalent but this time its limey vs the Japanese.
Interesting ideas. it’ll be more of a slug match, with both trying to get the Big Battle.
Well, I definitely will be looking forward to whatever the Anglo-Japanese War holds in store.

Even if it is a short conflict between Britain and Japan during the 1930s, no doubt that it will have major repercussions for the future and both the Royal Navy and the Imperial Japanese Navy will learn lessons, not to mention that the US will take prominent interest in getting their US Pacific Fleet ready for a potential war against Japan.
No doubt some major battleship actions will occur, with the aircraft carrier making a small, but vital impact that leads to more investment into aircraft carriers.
The Anglo-Japanese War will act as a prelude to WW2. Kind of like how the Second Sino-Japanese War happened before before WW2 but later tied into it.

I like the idea of the aircraft carriers. The U.S. will be taking careful notes on the Anglo-Japanese War though their later involvement will be the biggest lesson.
You've a few instances of "Zhukov" being in text when contextually you meant "Stalin" in the first section. Most glaring to me is the airplane and after when Zhukov invites them into the city.
Ah, I’ll edit those out sometime today. Thank you!

Yeah WW2 is a bit smaller here that OTL, at least in Europe though its looking like it’ll be even bigger in Asia. The Sozinats will obviously be the big bad far-right wolf but due to not being as threatening or domineering in the European Theatre as the Nazis they will have people more sympathetic with their views in the short term but due to the Sozinats not having the degree of military success the Nazis experienced in 1939-1942 there won’t be as many idolizing them for their military prowess. Not as many, I think the term is, Wehraboos or something like that.
Maybe get much more people who denial all the crimes the Sozinats do
Communism takes over less of Europe than OTL when the Cold War starts so the West does a better job of de-Sozinating than the Soviets did in East Germany OTL.

Communism takes over less of Europe than OTL when the Cold War starts so the West does a better job of de-Sozinating than the Soviets did in East Germany OTL.
Understandable, I doubt Austria is gonna be a key factor in the west's post war strategy of Coantining Communism /soviet union as a Germany was in OTL.

Alot of Whermacht military personel were left of the hook so they could help staff the new Bundeswehr. I don't see many nations wanting to beef up Austria to be a corner stone of NATO (or whatever post war western military alliance is called in this TL)

And since Austria won't be important to the post war World as much as Germany was in OTL then the Sozinats are gonna face a much harder book thrown at them. I see much of upper levels and senior party and paramilitaries facing trials or harsher sentences with very few getting away or even getting public office (compared to West Germanys who's minister of justice in the 50s was a former nazi party offical who helped draft the Nuremberg laws).

Anyways great work mate, each chapter makes me more intrested in the future of this timeline. Glad I found this page 👍

Just finished reading this a few days ago and honestly it's a pretty good story so far! I don't usually enjoy the more character focused TLs but you made it work, it's good seeing all the differing perspectives.

Some questions, will Germany go fascist here or will the Weimar Republic remain a thing albeit a somewhat unstable type? I could see them continuing their projects with the USSR of OTL and given one of the "look in the future" part of one of the chapters implies that Poland will be joining with Austria in their war against the Soviets, I could definitely see a secret treaty between the Neutral Germany and the fighting USSR where the former is allowed to annex the Polish corridor alongside some more of Silesia while the USSR gets the Eastern territories it got OTL, of course you don't have to answer me and I'm just curious to see how it all ends up.

Same thing goes for the USSR here, it seems like they annex Finland and seemingly are able to counter the Austrian led invasion but also don't end up spreading Communism into Europe as much as OTL, so I'm really interested in seeing where they end up, although again, you don't need to confirm or deny anything.

I
Just finished reading this a few days ago and honestly it's a pretty good story so far! I don't usually enjoy the more character focused TLs but you made it work, it's good seeing all the differing perspectives.

Some questions, will Germany go fascist here or will the Weimar Republic remain a thing albeit a somewhat unstable type? I could see them continuing their projects with the USSR of OTL and given one of the "look in the future" part of one of the chapters implies that Poland will be joining with Austria in their war against the Soviets, I could definitely see a secret treaty between the Neutral Germany and the fighting USSR where the former is allowed to annex the Polish corridor alongside some more of Silesia while the USSR gets the Eastern territories it got OTL, of course you don't have to answer me and I'm just curious to see how it all ends up.

Same thing goes for the USSR here, it seems like they annex Finland and seemingly are able to counter the Austrian led invasion but also don't end up spreading Communism into Europe as much as OTL, so I'm really interested in seeing where they end up, although again, you don't need to confirm or deny anything.

I think it was planned for the Weimar republic to have a little civil war between I'm guessing the communist and the nationalists with the right wing and establishing the German empire. They become a closer ally to Austria but if they do join the war idk but Tanner clarify them points more.